This is the Biscuits with Swiss Cheese and Honey Topping recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 1 oz (30 g) Canadian Swiss cheese sliced
- 4 cookies (e.g., Social Tea)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) creamy honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) roasted slivered almond
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Cut Swiss cheese slices to same size as biscuits.
Spread creamy honey onto cookies.
Top with cheese and garnish with applesauce and almond.
Cheese alternatives: Sharp Canadian Cheddar, Gouda, Havarti.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||23 % / 256 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||51 %|