This is the Biscuits with Swiss Cheese and Honey Topping recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 1 oz (30 g) Canadian Swiss cheese sliced
- 4 cookies (e.g., Social Tea)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) creamy honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) roasted slivered almond
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Cut Swiss cheese slices to same size as biscuits.
Spread creamy honey onto cookies.
Top with cheese and garnish with applesauce and almond.
Cheese alternatives: Sharp Canadian Cheddar, Gouda, Havarti.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||23 % / 256 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||51 %|