This is the Blue cheese canapés recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked beets coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 slices of speck (smoked prosciutto) or prosciutto cut into strips
- 30 lesley stowe’s raincoast crisps® cranberry hazelnut crackers
- 30 baby arugula leaves
- 2 oz (60 g) Blue cheese coarsely crumbled
Using a food processor, purée the beets; season with salt and pepper. Drain in a sieve for 5–10 minutes to remove excess water.
Meanwhile, loosely roll up the speck strips to create rose shapes.
Top each cracker with beet purée, a speck rose, an arugula leaf and Blue cheese. Serve immediately.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Aged Cheddar, Aged Gouda, Feta.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||7 % / 79 mg|