This is the Bocconcini summer salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 8 min
- 7 oz (200 g) Canadian Mini Bocconcini
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) canola oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Box (375 g) penne
- 2 cups (500 mL) grape tomatoes
- 2 cups (500 mL) watermelon balls
- 1 cup (250 mL) red or green grapes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Drain Bocconcini and place in a small bowl. Add oil, vinegar and dill and season generously with salt and pepper. Let marinate while you prepare the salad.
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool. Drain again and transfer to a large bowl.
Add tomatoes, watermelon, grapes, green onions and Bocconcini with the marinade. Mix well, adjust seasoning and serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Havarti, Feta, Fresh Mozzarella.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 60 mg|