This is the Boursin®, roasted pepper and chorizo tapas recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 12 diagonally sliced thin baguette slices toasted
- 1 Pack (150 g) Boursin® Cranberry & Pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive tapenade
- 12 slices (2.5 cm) roasted red pepper patted dry
- 12 diagonally sliced thin rounds hard-cured chorizo or pepperoni sausage
- 12 tiny sprigs fresh thyme or snipped chives
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Lay baguette slices on a serving tray. Spread a bit more than half the Boursin® on baguette slices.
Top each slice with some tapenade, followed by a slice of red pepper, then chorizo and crumbles of Boursin®.
Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Havarti, Cheddar, Gouda, Brie.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||2 % / 22 mg|
|Vitamin C:||42 %|