This is the Bravissima fondue recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 cloves garlic chopped or 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomatoes chopped dried
- 2/3 lb (300 g) Canadian Provolone grated
- 1/2 lb (225 g) Canadian Mozzarella grated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian Parmesan grated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) corn starch
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh basil or oregano chopped or 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh basil or oregano chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Melt butter in a cheese fondue pot over medium heat, then cook garlic 2 minutes.
Pour in white wine, add dried tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Mix cheeses and corn starch. Gradually add mixture to pot and let melt over medium heat, constantly stirring with a wooden spoon.
Add basil or oregano, then pepper to taste.
Served with bread, but can also be accompanied by vegetables, cold cuts, fruits, etc.
Canadian Cheddar, Gouda, Raclette, Swiss
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||56 % / 619 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||84 %|