This is the Brie, mushroom and rosemary pastries recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 25 min - 30 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter
- 3 cups (750 mL) mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) white wine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 phyllo dough sheets
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh or dried rosemary
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) unsalted butter melted
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Brie cut into 8 slices
Preheat oven to 400oF (200oC).
In a skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and sauté mushrooms. Deglaze the pan with wine and let liquid reduce until almost dry.
Season with salt and pepper and add rosemary; let cool.
Brush phyllo dough sheets with melted butter and fold each in half.
Place a slice of Brie horizontally at one end of each phyllo dough rectangle.
Top Brie with mushroom mixture.
Fold in each side of the phyllo dough over the filling and roll up. Repeat with the remaining phyllo dough sheets.
Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and brush tops with a bit of melted butter.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or just until pastries are golden brown. Serve as an appetizer.
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 85 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||33 %|