This is the Brie stuffed with apple and chives recipe.
- Prep: 25 min
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) apples finely diced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp (15) fresh chives chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 7–10 oz (200–300 g) Canadian Brie
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook apples for 2 minutes. Stir in the nutmeg, remove from heat and let cool.
Add chives and season with pepper.
Cut Brie in half horizontally into 2 rounds. Spread apple mixture over one half and cover with the other half.
If not served immediately, refrigerate and let come to room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||10 % / 106 mg|
|Vitamin A:||9 %|
|Vitamin B12:||8 %|