This is the Brie stuffed with apple and chives recipe.
- Prep: 25 min
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) apples finely diced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp (15) fresh chives chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 7–10 oz (200–300 g) Canadian Brie
In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook apples for 2 minutes. Stir in the nutmeg, remove from heat and let cool.
Add chives and season with pepper.
Cut Brie in half horizontally into 2 rounds. Spread apple mixture over one half and cover with the other half.
If not served immediately, refrigerate and let come to room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||10 % / 106 mg|
|Vitamin A:||9 %|
|Vitamin B12:||8 %|