This is the Butterflied Sausages with Lemon and Herb Crumble recipe.
- Cooking: 10 min - 11 min
- 4 smoked sausages mild or hot
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) softened butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) bottled steak sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) bottled Dijon BBQ sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coarse cracker crumbs
- 2 slices of Canadian Swiss cheese
Preheat grill to medium-high then line with non-stick foil.
Slice each sausage lengthwise almost all the way through so that it can be opened and flattened.
Blend the butter with the steak sauce, mustard sauce, parsley and lemon juice. Add crumbs and combine. Spread mixture over each sausage.
Place on grill and cook for about 10 minutes or until browned. Drape Canadian Swiss cheese over sausage, cover and cook for 45 seconds longer.
Try this recipe with Canadian Cheddar or Canadian Monterey Jack.
Learn more about
|Calcium:||10 % / 96 mg|