Canadian Ricotta Strawberry Verrines
This is the Canadian Ricotta Strawberry Verrines recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) fresh strawberries cut in 4
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 1 1/4 cup (310 mL) Canadian Ricotta
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) fresh vanilla seeds or pure vanilla extract
- 6 shortbread cookies or graham crackers crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a bowl, mix strawberries with lime juice and zest.
Mix Ricotta with vanilla.
Place a first layer of Ricotta in 4 glasses.
Add a layer of strawberries. Repeat with another layer of Ricotta and another layer of strawberries, then top with crumbled cookies, a dollop of Ricotta, lime zest and a drizzle of honey.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Mascarpone.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||17 % / 184 mg|
|Vitamin C:||59 %|