This tasty meal-salad showcases the unique character of Canadian Smoked Cheddar in combination with the refreshing green flavour of Swiss chard.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) orzo
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) canola oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Smoked Cheddar cut into cubes
- 1 bunch of Swiss chard your choice of colour (about 6 cups – 1.5 L), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) green and/or red grapes halved
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked chicken shredded
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Cook orzo according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, mix oil with vinegar and mustard.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well and serve
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Swiss cheese, Aged Cheddar, Gouda.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||14 % / 154 mg|
|Vitamin E:||24 %|