This is the Cheddar spread recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh chives chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Mild Cheddar grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a bowl, let Cream Cheese come to room temperature for 20 minutes, then stir with a spatula just until texture becomes spreadable.
Add lemon juice, chives and Cheddar; season with salt and pepper.
Serve as a dip for celery sticks or spread on crackers.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||4 % / 49 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||21 %|