A cheese ball is always a good idea, especially if it’s a little individual one. They’re fun to eat, easy to make and require no cooking.
- Prep: 20 min
- Refrigeration: 30 min
- 1 Boursin® Cranberry & Pepper softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cooked bacon about 2 slices, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) walnuts finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh chives finely chopped
- 14 breadsticks (grissini) cut to the desired length or 14 pretzel sticks
In a bowl, mix Boursin® with bacon and nuts.
Mix herbs on a plate.
Shape mixture into 14 balls of about 3/4-inch (2 cm) in diameter and coat with fresh herbs. Chill at least 30 minutes. At serving time, push a breadstick or a pretzel stick into each ball.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||2 % / 23 mg|
|Vitamin A:||7 %|