Chicken Burger with Grilled Vegetables and Brie
This is the Chicken Burger with Grilled Vegetables and Brie recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 12 min - 14 min
- 4 small chicken breasts cut in half horizontally
- 1 medium zucchini cut into 12 slices
- 4 thick slices of eggplant
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 8 pieces
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) fresh thyme or 1 tsp (5 mL) dried thyme
- 4 Villaggio Italian-style Hamburger Buns toasted
- 6 oz (180 g) Canadian Brie cut into 8 slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat the barbecue.
Brush chicken and vegetables with olive oil. Sprinkle with thyme; salt and pepper to taste.
Cook chicken on barbecue for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside. Grill vegetables on both sides until golden but still a little crisp. Layer chicken, vegetables and cheese on toasted buns, as you like.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving