This is the Chicken Caesar Mac & Cheese Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 6 min
- 1 pkg (375 g/ 13 oz) macaroni
- 3 cups (750 mL) romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes halved
- 7 oz (200 g) Canadian Bocconcini quartered
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light Caesar salad dressing made with Greek-style yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
In a large quantity of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain in a colander and cool under cold running water. Drain again.
In a large bowl, toss cold macaroni with the lettuce and remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Havarti, Mozzarella.
Nutritional informationPer serving