This is the Chicken, Cheddar and cucumber remoulade salad recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Canadian Cream Cheese softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 English cucumber seeded and julienned (or grated and drained)
- 1 lb (450 g) chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 mL) butter
- 6 cups (1.5 L) baby spinach
- 4 oz (120 g) Canadian Medium Cheddar grated
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a bowl, mix Cream Cheese with lemon juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper and add cucumber. Stir and reserve.
Season chicken with spices.
In a saucepan, melt butter on high heat and brown chicken 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Arrange spinach and cheese on 4 plates. Top with chicken and use the remoulade as the salad dressing.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Swiss cheese, Gouda.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||27 % / 295 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||56 %|