A twist on the original, a light summery meal, easily prepared.
- Prep: 15 min
- Refrigeration: 2 h
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked chopped chicken
- 2 red apples diced
- 4 celery stalk sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 1/2 fresh romaine or leaf lettuce torn
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Mix together chicken, apples, celery and walnuts in bowl.
Whisk together dressing ingredients including cream. Season to taste. Pour over chicken mixture in bowl; toss well. Refrigerate at least 2 hrs. Arrange lettuce on serving plate; top with chicken salad.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||7 % / 74 mg|
|Vitamin A:||25 %|
|Vitamin B6:||26 %|