This is the Chocolate Crust recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 2 cups (500 mL) Five Roses All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cups (250 mL) Fry's Cocoa
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (30 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Break-Free Liquid Eggs* beaten
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Combine flour with cocoa, sugar and salt in a food processor. Blend in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix in eggs and blend to form a ball. Wrap tightly in plastic. Rest.
Roll dough out into a thin sheet. Cut into rounds and fill well buttered flexible muffin cups or a muffin tin lined with foil tart cups.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||1 % / 16 mg|