This is the Cilantro-Lime Guacamole recipe.
- Prep: 5 min
- 2 avocados peeled and pitted
- 1/2 red bell pepper finely diced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lime zest grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juiced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cilantro chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a bowl, crush avocados with a fork. Blend in remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with stuffed loaf of bread.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||1 % / 9 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid:||10 %|
|Vitamin C:||12 %|
|Vitamin E:||11 %|