This is the Cinnamon Snickerdoodles recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 12 min - 15 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 3 cups (750 mL) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (250 mL) almonds or pecan or walnut halves
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In large bowl, beat butter with 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
In separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into butter mixture until combined.
In small bowl, mix together 1/3 cup (80 mL) sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Shape dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls; roll in cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches (5 cm) apart on lightly buttered baking sheets. Press nut into top of each ball.
Bake in 350 ºF (180 ºC) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden on bottom.
Unbaked dough and baked cookies freeze well.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||1 % / 12 mg|