This is the Citrusy Chicken Salad with Feta recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 3 min - 4 min
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) soybeans (edamame) shelled
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked chicken shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sun-dried tomatoes minced
- 2-3 clementines peeled and seperated into segments
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Feta diced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 5 cups (1.25 L) assorted lettuce
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Cook soybeans according to instructions on packaging. Drain and cool under running water.
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except lettuce. Adjust seasoning.
Add lettuce, toss and serve immediately.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Colby, Cheddar, Mozzarella.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||15 % / 170 mg|
|Vitamin C:||40 %|