The ultimate comfort food. For a fragrant and fresh-tasting variation, garnish with half of a peeled and finely diced Bartlett pear and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 5 cups (1.25 mL) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) soup pasta e.g. orzo
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh spinach finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Canadian Parmesan grated
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Add spinach and stir.
In a bowl, beat eggs with Parmesan and pepper. Pour into the saucepan while stirring with a fork to create long ribbons of egg. Divide among bowls and serve.
Canadian Cheese alternatives: Asiago, Sharp Cheddar.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||9 % / 102 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||27 %|