This fresh and elegant Clementine and Olive Mascarpone entrée will definitely impress your guests. So rich and velvety, it’s hard to believe our nutritionists recommend it!
- Prep: 20 min
- 1 eggs white
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Mascarpone
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Milk
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 clementines peeled and separated into segments
- 4 green olives pitted and sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) greens to taste (lettuce, spinach, shoots, etc.)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) red bell pepper diced
Using an electric mixer, beat egg white until stiff. Add the Mascarpone and milk and continue beating for 2 minutes. Season.
Cut clementine segments in 2-3 pieces. Set aside.
Fill bottom of 4 small jars with half of the Mascarpone mixture. Drop clementine, olive, greens and red pepper pieces on top. Cover with remaining Mascarpone mixture and refrigerate.
Note: This recipe contains raw or lightly cooked eggs. Foods containing raw or lightly cooked eggs may be harmful to vulnerable people such as young children, the elderly, pregnant women and people with weak immune systems.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 69 mg|
|Vitamin C:||43 %|