This is the Cold After-School Sandwich recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 2 kaiser rolls
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped pickles
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices Canadian Canadian-Swiss cheese or Canadian Swiss or Canadian Havarti cheese
- 4 slices of cooked pork roast*
- 1 tomato sliced thin
- Zucchini slices (optional) grilled
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut rolls in half.
Mix together mayonnaise, pickles and mustard and spread on rolls. Add lettuce, Canadian Canadian-Swiss, Swiss or Havarti cheese, pork and tomato, and zucchini slices, if desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
*Try this recipe with our Three-Hour Braised Pork Roast.
Learn more about
|Calcium:||22 % / 221 mg|