This is the Corn, Bacon and Feta Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min - 15 min
- 4 slices of bacon minced
- 1 cup (250 mL) onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pecans halved
- 5 cups (1.25 L) corn kernels fresh or thawed
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) white or red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled or diced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large skillet on high heat, cook bacon until crispy.
Reduce heat and add onions, garlic and pecans. Cook 5 more minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
When serving, add bacon mixture, toss, and savour.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||20 % / 220 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||41 %|
|Vitamin C:||64 %|