A great stick-to-the-ribs one dish meal. My family loves it!
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 1 h - 1 h 30
- 4 1/2 cups (1.25 L) large potatoes thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) onion finely chopped
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli chopped
- 6 oz (180 g) thinly sliced ham
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) Milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all-flour flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) grated Canadian Swiss cheese
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a greased deep 2-quart baking dish, layer in order:- Half the potato with 2/3 cup (160 mL) cheese mixed in- Half the onion- Half the flour and seasonings- All the ham- All the broccoli
Remaining potato with 2/3 cup (160 mL) cheese mixed in remaining onion, flour and seasonings. Pour milk over top. Cover with remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 °F (190 °C) until potatoes are fork-tender, about 60-90 minutes.
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||49 % / 536 mg|