This is the Cranberry-turkey salad with Feta recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- 6 cups (1.5 L) lettuce washed and shredded
- 3 cups (750 mL) baby spinach
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced cucumber
- 3 clementines peeled and quartered
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked turkey cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried cranberries
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled or diced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large salad bowl, mix all the ingredients except the cheese.
Toss well. Season to taste.
Top with cheese and serve.
Canadian Cottage Cheese, Ricotta.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||32 % / 354 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||61 %|
|Vitamin C:||66 %|