This cream cheese caramel apple dip is both delicious and decadent. Made with caramel, sugar, vanilla extract, and the star of the show - cream cheese containing high-quality Canadian milk. It’s perfect for a quick dessert and pairs well with a refreshing glass of milk. Enjoy!
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Refrigeration: 30 minutes
- 1 brick (226 g) Canadian cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of caramel sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) toffee bits
- Sliced apples for dipping
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.. Beat the mixture until it becomes smooth and well blended.
Transfer the creamy mixture to a shallow dish, spreading it evenly.
Generously top the layer of cream cheese with caramel sauce and sprinkle the toffee bits over it. Ensure that the caramel and toffee bits cover every part of the cream cheese layer.
Chill the dip in the refrigerator until it's nicely set.
Serve the chilled caramel toffee cream cheese dip with sliced apples for a delightful and sweet treat. Enjoy!
- Make these into individual dips by putting a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture into little condiment cups with lids. Top with caramel and toffee bits then let people take their own individual dips on their plates rather than trying to spoon it out or dip out of the main dish!
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to four days.