This is the Cream Cheese macaroons recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Cream Cheese softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dark rum (optional)
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 18 coconut macaroons (chocolate or plain)
- 18 fresh pineapple pieces
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Mix Cream Cheese with brown sugar, rum and vanilla.
Top each macaroon with the Cream Cheese mixture. Place on a serving plate.
Garnish each bite with a piece of pineapple. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cheese alternatives: CanadianMascarpone, Ricotta.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||1 % / 10 mg|
|Vitamin A:||2 %|
|Vitamin C:||10 %|