This is the Cream cheese & prosciutto cocktail bites recipe.
- Prep: 2 min
- 1/2 very thin prosciutto slice
- 1/4 oz (8 g) Boursin® Cranberry & Pepper or Canadian cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pomegranate molasses homemade or store-bought
- 3 - 4 fresh pomegranate seeds
- Pomegranate molasses
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) pomegranate juice
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Top prosciutto with Boursin® Cranberry & Pepper or with Canadian cream cheese.
Drizzle with pomegranate molasses and garnish with pomegranate seeds; enjoy.
Pour pomegranate juice into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and let reduce until syrupy.
Transfer to a jar and let cool. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||1 % / 7 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||4 %|
|Vitamin B6:||3 %|