The holidays are for celebrating and this tart and sweet cocktail is the perfect way to ring in the new year or any occasion with friends and family.
- Prep: Less than 5 minutes
- 2 oz (60 ml) Gin (like Ironworks Gin)
- 0.75 oz (24 ml) Simple Syrup
- 1 oz (30 ml) Canadian cream, 18% or higher to taste
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Lemon juice
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Lime juice
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- Recommended toppings:
- Club Soda to fill glass
- Lemon and/or lime slice
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Add gin, simple syrup, cream, lemon juice and lime juice to shaker. Dry shake (without ice).
Add ice and shake again. Strain into a Collins glass.
Transfer club soda back and forth into shaker halves to collect cream remaining on sides. Use club soda to top up glass.