This is the Creamy cranberry and prosciutto croutons recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1 baguette sliced
- 4 very thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried cranberries chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) walnut pieces
Preheat oven to 400oF (200oC).
Spread bread slices out on a cookie sheet and toast in oven for about 5 minutes. Let cool.
Meanwhile, spread the prosciutto slices out on another cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake in oven until prosciutto is as crispy as bacon, 4–7 minutes. Let cool.
Spread bread croutons with Cream cheese.
Place croutons on a serving dish and garnish with cranberries, lemon zest, rosemary and walnut pieces.
Add a crispy prosciutto slice to each crouton and serve.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Mascarpone.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||3 % / 36 mg|