This is the Creamy Shrimp Curry recipe.
- Prep: 10 min - 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 3/4 lb (340 g) shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1-2 tsp (5-10 mL) Thai red curry paste
- 1 bag (750 g) of Oriental Style Mix frozen vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Béchamel sauce or Alfredo sauce
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Brick cheese shredded
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a wok or large skillet, melt butter on high heat and stir-fry shrimp, with Thai red curry paste. Add frozen vegetables and stir-fry 4–5 minutes more.
Add Béchamel sauce, bring to a boil and add Canadian Brick cheese, shredded.
Stir until melted. Serve in pastry shells or over regular or rice noodles.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||46 % / 511 mg|
|Vitamin A:||105 %|
|Vitamin B12:||86 %|
|Vitamin C:||90 %|