This is the Creamy Smoked Salmon Pizza with Peaches and Arugula recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 5 min - 10 min
- 4 thin pizza crusts or 1 prebaked 16-in (40 cm) pizza crust
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) melted butter
- 10 oz (300 g) smoked salmon
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) red onion thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) red bell peppers diced
- 1 fresh peach cut in thin slices or canned peach drained and thinly sliced
- 8 oz (225 g) Canadian Camembert sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) arugula finely chopped or fresh baby spinach finely chopped
- Ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat the oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
Brush the pizza crusts with melted butter. Divide the toppings, except the arugula, among the crusts, finishing with the Camembert.
Bake the pizzas on the centre oven rack for 4 to 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crusts are golden.
Sprinkle the arugula over the pizzas and serve immediately with a salad.
Suggestion:Other fruits such as nectarines, pears, strawberries, etc. can be used to make the pizza.
Try it with Canadian Mozzarella, Gouda, Cheddar, Swiss, Provolone, or Bocconcini, etc.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving