This is the Creamy Smoked Salmon Pizza with Peaches and Arugula recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 5 min - 10 min
- 4 thin pizza crusts or 1 prebaked 16-in (40 cm) pizza crust
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) melted butter
- 10 oz (300 g) smoked salmon
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) red onion thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) red bell peppers diced
- 1 fresh peach cut in thin slices or canned peach drained and thinly sliced
- 8 oz (225 g) Canadian Camembert sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) arugula finely chopped or fresh baby spinach finely chopped
- Ground pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
Brush the pizza crusts with melted butter. Divide the toppings, except the arugula, among the crusts, finishing with the Camembert.
Bake the pizzas on the centre oven rack for 4 to 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crusts are golden.
Sprinkle the arugula over the pizzas and serve immediately with a salad.
Suggestion:Other fruits such as nectarines, pears, strawberries, etc. can be used to make the pizza.
Try it with Canadian Mozzarella, Gouda, Cheddar, Swiss, Provolone, or Bocconcini, etc.
Learn more about