By Stefano Faita, embrace the tangy, creamy allure of yogurt pasta sauce, complemented by zucchini, sundried tomatoes, and a sprinkle of herbs. This delightful recipe offers a twist on a classic Italian dish.
- Prep: 30 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 zucchini thinly sliced
- 12 sundried tomatoes cut into pieces
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) black olives sliced
- 1 1/3 cup (330 mL) plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh basil finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sweet marjoram finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Italian parsley finely chopped
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Canadian Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb (450 g) whole wheat spaghetti
- Salt and pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Heat olive oil in a skillet then gently sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add zucchini, sundried tomatoes and black olives, sauté for another 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
Mix yogurt, herbs and Parmesan in a small bowl. Set aside.
Boil water in a saucepan and cook spaghetti.
Once pasta is ready, transfer to a serving dish and pour yogurt mixture over it. Add zucchini, sundried tomatoes and olives. Mix well and serve. Season with salt, pepper and Parmesan to taste.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||25 % / 270 mg|
|Vitamin C:||56 %|