This is the Cucumber Salsa recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 8 min - 10 min
- Cucumber Salsa
- 1 cup (250 mL) store-bought salsa mild
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cucumber chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) red onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cumin
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh chives chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sour cream
- Crispy pitas
- 3 (7 in/18 cm) pita breads
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) dried Italian herbs
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Combine all ingredients including sour cream and mix well. Serve with crispy pitas.
Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C). Halve pita breads and cut into wedges. Brush tips with olive oil and fine herbs. Put pita wedges on baking sheet and bake approximately 8 to 10 minutes, or until pita breads are golden crisp. Let cool at room temperature.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||3 % / 29 mg|
|Vitamin B6:||11 %|