This is the Decadent Cookies recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) softened butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 8 oz (240 g) semisweet chocolate grated
- 12 oz (360 g) chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) coarsely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 375 ºF (190 ºC).
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract with electric mixer. Set aside.
Ground rolled oats in food processor. In a large bowl, mix ground oat, flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
Gradually stir dry ingredients into butter mixture until smooth. Add grated chocolate, chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix well. Drop batter from a teaspoon on buttered cookie sheet 2-inch (5 cm) apart. Bake for 10 minutes.