This is the Delicious Fruit Gratin recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) Canadian Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp (10 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups (750 mL) sliced fresh fruits (plums, peaches, strawberries) or other combination
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) packed brown sugar
In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, Ricotta, lemon zest and juice. Divide fruit among four individual-portion ovenproof dishes. Top each with the yogourt-Ricotta mixture and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Place dishes on a cookie sheet and slip under a pre-heated broiler until brown sugar is bubbly—about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||17 % / 185 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||19 %|
|Vitamin C:||50 %|