This is the Divine decadence fondue recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 5 oz (150 g) bittersweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) Canadian Mascarpone
- 1 oz (30 mL) rum (optional)
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Canadian 15% cream or milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grilled coconut
In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate, Mascarpone, rum, and cream (or milk).
Stir constantly with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth and consistent.
Add grilled coconut, pour into a chocolate fondue pot, and savour with fruit.
May be served cold as a dip for fruits. However, you must add 1 cup (250 ml) milk during cooking so that the mixture remains liquid once cooled.
Canadian Cream cheese, Ricotta.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||7 % / 81 mg|