Fattoush Revisited with Crab and FetaOur dietitians' favourite
This is the Fattoush Revisited with Crab and Feta recipe.
- Prep: 15 min - 20 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 tsp (2 mL) ground sumac or ground cumin
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh mango peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh mint chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 4 cups (1 L) romaine lettuce thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) cucumbers diced
- 2 tomatoes quartered
- 4 oz (120 g) Canadian Feta diced
- 6 oz (180 g) crabmeat
- Pita bread torn or cut into pieces
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a large bowl, blend lemon juice, olive oil and sumac.
Add remaining ingredients. Gently toss and serve with pita bread.
To add crunchiness, grill the pita bread before adding it to the salad. The mango can be replaced with ripe pear, melon or fresh grapes.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Bocconcini, Havarti, or Mozzarella
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||28 % / 308 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||83 %|
|Vitamin C:||69 %|