If you’ve never tried adding fennel to the classic combination of melon and Canadian Feta, you’re in for a surprise. The crushed fennel seeds bring out all the rich aromas of ripe cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon.
- Prep: 10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lime juice
- 4 cups (1 L) small fennel bulb and foliage thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cantaloupe diced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) honeydew diced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) watermelon diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Feta coarsely crumbled
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fennel seeds crushed
- Freshly ground pepper
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Place red onion in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime juice and let soften for at least 5 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients and generously season with pepper.
Stir and serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Bocconcini (add salt to taste).
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||15 % / 163 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||21 %|
|Vitamin C:||58 %|