This is the Feta, Garlic and Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Loaf recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 5 min - 10 min
- 1 small round bread loaf
- 1 cube (10 oz/300 g) Canadian Feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sun-dried tomatoes in oil chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) toasted pine nuts
Preheat oven broiler.
Cut a round 'cap' from the top of the loaf, then hollow it as much as possible leaving only the shell. Place Canadian Feta inside and top with garlic and dried tomatoes. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
Place stuffed loaf on a broil pan and place pan in the middle of the oven. Broil until cheese becomes soft and top starts bubbling.
Remove from oven, garnish with toasted pine nuts and serve immediately. This Canadian Feta spread is delicious served with raw vegetables and toasted bread slices.