This is the Feta, herb & bacon dip recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled, divided
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) cooked bacon, crumbled
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a small saucepan, add zucchini and ¼ cup (60 mL) water. Bring to a boil and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Cool with cold water, then drain.
In a food processor, add cooled zucchini, herbs, sour cream and ½ cup (125 mL) Feta and process until well combined. Season generously with pepper.
Transfer preparation to a bowl. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining Feta.
Serve with raw vegetables and crackers.
Variations:Cheese alternatives: Canadian Ricotta, Cottage Cheese, Cream Cheese.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||10 % / 111 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||18 %|
|Vitamin C:||12 %|