This is the Feta-Paprika Spread recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- 6 1/2 oz (200 g) Canadian Feta
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Ricotta
- 1-2 tbsp (15 to 30 ml) Dijon-style mustard
- 1 clove garlic cut lengthwise with any green shoot removed
- 1 stalk celery coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Blend Canadian Feta and Ricotta in food processor. Add remaining ingredients. Continue blending a few more minutes or until mixture becomes thick and creamy. Season to taste with pepper.
Refrigerate until serving.
Spread on crackers, bread, toasted pita or bagels.
Garnish with endive leaves, celery stalks or bell pepper slices. Great in sandwiches, too.
For pleasant alternatives, go ahead and try this recipe with Canadian Cream cheese.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||12 % / 128 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||19 %|