This is the Feta pepper boats recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 4 oz (120 g) Canadian Feta
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Ricotta
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Greek-style plain yogurt
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) oregano
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh mint chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 your choice bell peppers each sliced into 12 large strips
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pitted kalamata olives sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a bowl, mash Feta with a fork.
Add Ricotta, yogurt, garlic, lemon zest, oregano, mint and pepper.
Fill pepper strips with cheese mixture.
Garnish with olives and parsley. Serve cold.
Cheese alternatives for Ricotta: Canadian Cottage Cheese, Cream Cheese.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||11 % / 124 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||18 %|
|Vitamin C:||66 %|