This is the Fiesta Fondue recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth
- 2/3 lb (300 g) Canadian Cheddar grated
- 1/2 lb (225 g) Canadian Monterey Jack with jalapenos grated
- 1 tbsp (5 mL) ground cilantro
- 1 tbsp (5 mL) ground cumin
- 1 tbsp (5 mL) chili powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) corn starch
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Melt butter in a cheese fondue pot over medium heat, then cook garlic 2 minutes.
Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
Mix grated cheeses, spices and corn starch. Gradually add mixture to pot and let melt, stirring constantly.
Serve with corn chips, salsa and fresh cilantro. Add fondue to tacos or fajitas, or simply serve traditionally with bread and vegetables.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||44 % / 487 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||28 %|