Some great ideas for different versions of the same quick, scrumptious main dish. Serve with wholegrain bread.
- Onion, green pepper and mushrooms
- Cooked, drained spinach and sweet red pepper
- Diced cooked potato, asparagus
- Drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Meat or Fish
- Diced ham
- Cooked shrimp or fresh, cooked, flaked salmon
- Meatless: Increase vegetables to 3 cups (750 mL)
- Cheddar Grated or Crumbled Feta or grated Gouda or Grated Mozzarella or Swiss
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a 10-inch (25-cm) non-stick frypan, stir-fry 2 cups (500 mL) cut-up vegetables in a little melted butter. Add 3/4 cup (180 mL) meat or fish.
Beat together 8 eggs, 3/4 cup (180 ml) cheese, 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk. Then add herbs, salt and pepper to taste. Pour into pan. Cover and cook over medium-low until bottom is set.
Sprinkle with 3/4 cup (180 ml) cheese. Bake at 350 °F (180 °C) for 15 minutes, or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||32 % / 355 mg|