This is the Four-cheese crab dip recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) crab meat
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sodium-reduced seafood or 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) corn starch
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Mild Cheddar grated
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Gouda grated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Provolone grated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) 1–2 tbsp (15–30 ml) fresh dill chopped
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat grill to medium heat. Use a large square of aluminum foil with a square of parchment paper on top to keep food from sticking.
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together and place in centre of parchment paper. Fold up ends of aluminum foil, fold sides of foil over the food, then fold foil onto itself and press firmly.
Tightly seal papillotes at the ends. Be careful not to tear the aluminum foil while handling. Cook on grill for 7–10 minutes. Open up papillotes, stir thoroughly and serve with crackers or grilled pita and crudités.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Swiss cheese, Mozzarella.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||18 % / 197 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||39 %|