This is the French Pizza recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 1 individual (square) store-bought thin pizza crust
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) béchamel sauce
- 2–3 oz (60–90 g) cooked ham sliced
- 6 asparagus spears blanched
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Canadian Swiss grated
- 1 oz (30 g) Canadian Brie sliced
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Place pizza crust on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
Top with ingredients, finishing with the Brie.
Bake 15 minutes or until crust is crunchy and the Swiss cheese is lightly browned.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||13 % / 144 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||30 %|