A delicious and easy Alfredo sauce bursting with garden fresh flavours.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min - 15 min
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 to 3 tomatoes peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 12 1/2 oz (375 g) fettuccine
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated orange peel
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh basil or fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) grated Canadian Parmesan cheese
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Melt 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the butter in large skillet. Add garlic and tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 3 min. Add cream and bring to boil. Add salt, pepper and orange peel. Remove from heat.
Cook pasta according to package directions, until al dente; drain well.
Toss fettuccine with Cream sauce and remaining butter. Add basil and 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the cheese; combine gently. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||29 % / 317 mg|
|Vitamin A:||40 %|