Fruit & Feta gazpacho
This is the Fruit & Feta gazpacho recipe.
- Prep: 30 min
- Refrigeration: 2 h
- 1/2 onion coarsely chopped
- 1 red pepper coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) strawberries pitted, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherries pitted, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) peaches pitted
- 1 cup (250 mL) raspberries
- 1 - 2 tbsp (15-30 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) white balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) fresh basil coarsely chopped
- 4 oz (120 g) Canadian Feta crumbled
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a food processor, purée onion and pepper.
With a knife, finely chop half the strawberries and cherries; stir into the puréed mixture.
Dice remaining strawberries and peaches. Quarter remaining cherries. Transfer mixture and all fruits including raspberries to an airtight container. Stir in honey and vinegar; season with pepper.
Refrigerate, covered, for about 2 hours.
Stir in oil. Divide gazpacho among glass dishes and garnish with basil and Feta. Serve immediately.
Health & wellness
This recipe contains two fruit and vegetable servings per person.
Cheese alternative: Canadian Bocconcini, Cottage Cheese.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 93 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||13 %|
|Vitamin C:||85 %|